We are looking for dynamic assembly operators and skilled technicians to join our Volcon ePowersports production team. In this role, you'll be responsible for working on the assembly line and producing our exciting product based on specific schematics.
To ensure success as an assembly operator, you should have meticulous attention to detail and be able to spot the smallest imperfections in products. Ultimately, a top-notch assembly operator should display excellent knowledge of proper assembly procedures.
Assembly Operator Responsibilities:
- Building products on the assembly line according to drawings, instructions, or schematics.
- Following established safety and efficiency procedures to ensure that operations run smoothly.
- Inspecting assembled products for any faults or defects.
- Stopping the assembly line and halting production if machinery fails or a major defect is detected.
- Maintaining a record of mechanical repairs and adjustments.
- Reporting incidents, faulty operations, or product imperfections on the assembly line to management.
Assembly Operator Requirements:
- A high school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- Preferably at least 2 years experience working on an assembly line.
- Understanding of production machinery and proper assembly procedures.
- Knowledge of manufacturing safety protocols and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and schematics.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Good physical stamina and the ability to lift heavy pieces of equipment, as well as stand for hours at a time.
If hired through our staffing agency, there may be a required contract period before we make employment offers based on performance and reliability.
Entry level rate starts at $16/hr. Average is $18-20/hr with some experience. Highly skilled technicians will be compensated more.