As a Mechanical Engineer - Continuous Improvement you will be responsible for implementing changes in Volcon existing products. Volcon provides the opportunity to apply your knowledge and creativity to implement solutions which improve the profitability, reliability, and quality of our EV Powersports Motorcycles and ATVs. As a key member of the Engineering team you will receive in-depth mentoring in the product development process and design for manufacturability from an experienced team of Engineers.
- Develop component and assembly concepts.
- Create 3D Models of mechanical components and assemblies.
- Design and create prototypes and test articles.
- Perform testing for design validation.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- 0-2 Years of Experience.
- Understanding of 3D Modeling.
- Ability to read, understand and generate engineering drawings and specifications.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Ability to prioritize a variety of assignments..
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Demonstrate accuracy and precision in your work.
- Proficiency in SolidWorks.
- Experience with FEA.
- 3.0 undergraduate GPA strongly preferred.
- Internship Experience, ideally within the Powersports industry.